‘Second-generation’ competence/professional standards frameworks for the occupations/ professions of:
- Manager of a Social Enterprise
- Management of Innovation
- Management for Chemical Engineering
- Training and Development
- Business Administration
The frameworks focus into reflecting the more complex requirements of higher-level roles.
The competence frameworks are desinged as to:
- Represent what is actually needed in the professions and roles concerned.
- Be eminently adequate for high-level work roles where significant discretion, judgement and contextual interpretation are needed.
- Be suitable for use across the contexts and specialisms that the profession operates in.
- Be able to accommodate the evolution of work practices, technology and forms of organisation.
- Avoid assumptions about work practices, organisational cultures and roles that build in indirect cultural or gender discrimination.
- Be easy to interpret and use for a wide variety of purposes.
- Support outcomes-based qualifications and credit within the systems represented by the EQF, ECVET and ECTS.